0
In spite of the fact that an arrival to the UFC doesn't have all the earmarks of being in Brock Lesnar's quick future, the previous heavyweight champion isn't precluding it. 

Lesnar made his UFC debut in 2008 after a fruitful spell in the realm of expert wrestling. He went ahead to assert the UFC heavyweight title when he thumped out Randy Couture at UFC 91. After he guarded his title over Frank Mir at UFC 100, Lesnar was sidelined with an instance of diverticulitis. He returned and guarded his belt once again against Shane Carwin before losing it to Cain Velasquez. After another misfortune to Alistair Overeem, Lesnar resigned from MMA, to a limited extent because of the toll diverticulitis had gone up against him. At that point, following a five year break from MMA, Lesnar came back to the UFC for an "irregular" battle at UFC 200, winning a consistent choice over eighth positioned Mark Hunt. 

After the session, hypothesis was uncontrolled that Lesnar would come back to MMA full time. In spite of the gossipy tidbits, Lesnar came back to the WWE and featured WWE SummerSlam on August 21. In front of his WWE match this previous weekend, Lesnar talked quickly with TMZ sports, tending to whether he could ever come back to MMA. 

"I have a couple difficulties to overcome before I can arrive. I don't have a clue. For right now, I'm going to concentrate on my WWE profession. I needed to venture once more into the octagon and retaliate for my misfortune against diverticulitis. Sunday I'm confronting Randy Orton at Summerslam and that is truly all that is at the forefront of my thoughts." 

The "difficulties" Lesnar discusses are his fizzled drug tests coming about because of his UFC 200 appearance. Lesnar fizzled an out-of-rivalry medication test performed by USADA on June 28 and in addition an in-rivalry test taken at UFC 200; both disappointments were for hydroxy-clomiphene, a hostile to estrogen operator. Lesnar was tried 8 times ahead of the pack up to UFC 200 and breezed through different tests before his disappointment on June 28. 

Lesnar's first hearing with the Nevada State Athletic Commission is set for Tuesday, Aug. 23. It is normal that he will get an impermanent suspension until a full hearing can be held. Lesnar faces a two years suspension and fines from the NSAC, which would conceivably end the vocation of the 39 year old Lesnar. Be that as it may, Lesnar advised his fans not to surrender trust. 

"To my fans that watch me in the octagon, I say thanks to them for their backing. This has been an uneven street. I'm going to overcome this okay. Also, there will be a day, perhaps, that they'll see me back in the octagon."

Post a Comment

 
Top